Saturday, September 12, 2009

Steampunk Airship Pirate/Captain Talisman

I Just added this new piece to my Artfire shop. I have a few more I will be adding soon. These bottles are meant to hold captain's oil. A glow in the dark elixir of my own creation that helps keep the ship airborne and the captain always on strong winds that will carry them to their destination safely. (These pieces can also be left empty or filled with whatever the ordering captain/pirate wants to have inside their talisman)

Steampunk is a great inspiration for me and a lot of my newer pieces.



This picture shows the colors off better.




This is my artfire listing for this piece
Steampunk Airship Talisman

More pieces to come soon!

Xane

Steampunk Airship Pirate Talisman Copyright HouseMorbid 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment